Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
OverDrive is an ebook viewing platform offered by libraries that allow you to borrow digital ebooks and audiobooks anywhere, anytime. Though OverDrive has primarily been serving the public library market, it has recently extended its services to academic libraries.
- Begin your search in Seeker
- Click on the Submit button on the OverDrive widget
- A keyword search will bring back results related to that term
- Searching for a book title or author will pinpoint your results
- You can then borrow the ebook/audiobook if it is avaiable
More info on using OverDrive