To support our institutions during this challenging time, JSTOR and our participating publishers are making an expanded set of content freely available to our participating institutions where students have been displaced due to COVID-19 until December 31st, 2020. This includes the following packages:
Archive Journal Collections
Arts & Sciences I-XV
Ecology & Botany II
Lives of Literature
Primary Source Collections
19th Century British Pamphlets
World Heritage Sites: Africa
Struggles for Freedom: Southern Africa
1) Go to https://www.jstor.org
2) Click on Log in through your library at the top of the page. Then either type in Seminary of the Southwest, or scroll down the list and click Log In. Log in with your SSW Gmail account.
3) JSTOR's search function is rather clunky when searching for a journal title, therefore I would choose one of the following options.
5) Clicking on the title will take you to the journal in JSTOR.
6) Since you already logged in, you will see the articles with a Download PDF link for access.