Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
One widget that is not found on the right-hand column of Seeker is Ask-A-Librarian. Instead, it appears along the right-hand side of the top navigation. This widget allows the user to email the librarians a question without leaving their research process while in Seeker.
- Click on the Ask-A-Librarian link
- When the form opens, fill in the required information and your question
- Click/unclick the Include Current Search History box, depending on which you would like to do
- Click the submit button
- A confirmation box will open
- After closing the confirmation, you will be sent back to the results screen where you left off
- A librarian will respond within 24 hours